If this is your first time visiting, you might want to subscribe so you'll be notified when there's something new to read! See the sidebar below to subscribe. 

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Resolutions

I've never really been much of one for New Year's resolutions, but I've made a bunch this year. I'm not sure what inspired them all, but I thought I would share some:

- BLOG! BLOG! BLOG! - Adjusting to life with a baby (6 months old now) has made it a challenge to get much done during the days. My to-do list is just so much longer, and there is so much less free-time. Since blogging is never at the top of the priority list, it ALWAYS gets forgotten. But I'm making it a priority this year!! My goal is to post AT LEAST once a week.
- More photos - I love reading blog posts with photos. I want more of them on mine.
- Update blog - This is long overdue. I love that photo, but it doesn't even look like me anymore!
- Learn more about blogging - Any tips are welcome. Isn't it obvious that I still don't know much about all this?
- Launch my new business venture - More about this to come in future posts.

Some other goals:
- I would love to sew and craft more
- plant a garden this summer
- cook more from scratch

I'll be talking to you again real soon!

2 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

Those are some great goals for the year! Trust me, life becomes much more predictable when your baby is past the 6 month mark. :)

Kathleen W. said...

I too find it hard to do much during the day, other than naptime if all of the chores are done (like now). But like the first commenter wrote, it does get easier when they are past 6 months old. They can play on their own a little more don't need all of your attention.

I'd also like to sew and craft more than I already do, but between the blog and the baby, there isn't much time left in the day.