If this is your first time visiting, you might want to subscribe so you'll be notified when there's something new to read! See the sidebar below to subscribe. 

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Snowman Stories. Goodbye winter... unit.

Couldn't pick which snowman story I wanted to read this week, so I brought both of the two I was debating to class with me. We read All You Need For A Snowman (Alice Schertle) and Snowmen at Night (Carolyn Buehler).

I must say, it doesn't feel much like winter around here lately. We've been having thunderstorms and 50/60 degree weather. Anybody else? So it kind of felt weird to be reading about snowmen, but it was fun nonetheless.

So it was more snowy fun in Literacy Launchpad. The students were thrilled; they had such a ball with the snow last week. I had a tough act to follow.

I think they enjoyed the story and our own snowman making! See for yourself!






No comments: