If this is your first time visiting, you might want to subscribe so you'll be notified when there's something new to read! See the sidebar below to subscribe. 

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Won An Award!

The Bookworm's Booklist gave me this awesome blog award! Yay! What an honor! If you haven't visited The Bookworm's Booklist, you need to! Now! Be sure you check out her photos of her gutter bookshelves while you're there.

Now I get to bestow this award on a few of my favorite blogs. And the award recipients are:



Here are the Rules:
1. Add the award logo to your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you. (That's me!;-)
3. Give the award to other blogs. (However many you choose!)
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message (in the form of a comment) for your award recipients on their blogs.

No comments: