If this is your first time visiting, you might want to subscribe so you'll be notified when there's something new to read! See the sidebar below to subscribe. 

Monday, March 30, 2009

Show Me Your Book Nook!

I love to be inspired by other people's spaces. Especially the spaces where they read, or keep their books and such! Here's another on of my book nooks:



This is a basket that is kept in the corner of our breakfast nook (it's a nook within a nook). I keep books, puppets, and CDs in it to use with my son. I utilize the contents of this basket mostly during breakfast time, but also during meal prep or kitchen cleaning times too (especially those CDs). 

Right now the basket contains:
  • Horton Hatches the Egg
  • George Shrinks
  • More More More Said the Baby
  • Owl Babies
  • Just So Stories (audio CD)
  • The Story Tree (audio CD)
  • A turtle puppet
Oh, and here's what the rest of my breakfast nook looks like:




I didn't bother cleaning it up before I took the photo. Sorry. You can't see my basket in this photo, but it's tucked in the corner behind the high chair.

Now it's time to see your book nook! When sharing, be sure to link to the specific post of your book nook. Also, include a link back to this blog. 

UPDATE: Mr. Linky code was wreaking havoc on my blog's layout. I don't have time to mess around with it. So leave a comment with a link to your post of your book nook in your comment!! Thanks!

No comments: