If this is your first time visiting, you might want to subscribe so you'll be notified when there's something new to read! See the sidebar below to subscribe. 

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pinwheel!

Thank you! Thank you, Fuse #8 for the great bit of nostalgia you provided today! There were many shows I watched when I was young, and this is one of them:



I endured many mockings from my older siblings for watching Pinwheel, but it was worth it!

It amazes me how ancient this cartoon looks, though. Anybody agree with my here? I'm not very old, geesh!

Anybody else a fan of Pinwheel growing up? Or please feel free to share thoughts on your own childhood cartoon favorite. Today's Special was also a favorite of mine, though not entirely a cartoon.

Anyhow, read here for Fuse #8's blog posting about Pinwheel.

No comments: