If this is your first time visiting, you might want to subscribe so you'll be notified when there's something new to read! See the sidebar below to subscribe. 

Friday, October 16, 2009

Playing With the Alphabet

I keep forgetting to post this week. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm blaming the paper pregnancy!

So these photos I'm posting were from a couple months ago, but might as well have been taken yesterday. These are a couple of toys Isaac's been diggin' as of lately.




Today Isaac pulled out the mat for his Little People Zoo, pictured above, and threw up his hands and shrugged his shoulders when he didn't see the bag of animals sitting with it. So adorable!

I have a thing for alphabet toys. Anybody else have this issue? I think I need to broaden my horizons a bit.

Actually, I've been trying to incorporate print in Isaac's environment more, but am a little stumped as to how to do this. I don't particularly want to put labels on everything in my house. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions? How are you incorporating print in your little one's environment?

No comments: